I had a lot of food left in my fridge.
On top of that the food bank where I volunteer had so many leftover vegetables that they were insisting I take some with me.
So after a bit of research online and fusing a few good recipes, the result was splendid.
So here you go
- Heat oil in saute pan to medium heat.
- Add onions and cook until caramelized.
- Add the bell peppers, serrano pepper, garlic, and mushrooms. Cook until mushroom shrinks in size.
- Add broccoli, crushed tomato, vegetable broth, thyme, parsley. Cook until broccoli is tender about 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the cilantro and lemon.
- Pour it on top of your choice of spaghetti.
Sprinkle nutritional yeast on top, for that pungent parmesan flavour.
To make this keto, just use keto noodles.