The flavour is intense when you cook with spices in the beginning. And the black cardamom seeds added a nice twist which I will be using from now on.
- On a pan heated with medium heat pour some of the vegetable broth and add onions. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until tender.
- Stir in the cinnamon stick, bay leaf, minced garlic, grated ginger, cumin, and cardamom and fry, stirring frequently, for about 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, parsley, turmeric, and garam masala and cook, stirring, for another minute. Next, add the chilli peppers.
- Add the crushed tomato and let it reduce for 5 minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower, red kidney beans, and the rest of the broth. Cook for 20-30 minutes until cauliflower is tender.
- Add in the spinach and stir.
- Dissolve the lemon juice in tahini and mix it in the pan.