Do you need a boost to your immune system in this time of Coronavirus?
Then look no further to this antioxidant stuffed curry.
- Heat half a cup of water in a 5 qt saute pan over medium heat (or just enough to cover the surface).
- Add the onion, carrot, and bell pepper. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger, tomato paste, cinnamon, cumin, paprika, turmeric, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the broth, green beans, mushrooms, and chickpeas and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the cilantro, lemon, and raisins and cook 5 minutes longer.